Queers of War Queers of War

So wrong, yet so funny.

The 'nade tag made me LMAO.

CD- SAW CD- SAW

Good job

Though the picture was dark and the sound was compressed, I liked it. I'm glad you put "Hello Zepp" in there, that's my favorite SAW song. :)

Tricky Tricky

Don't think so.

You're just copying that stupid Madness Dressup "series."

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Awesome!

I've always loved detective stories, so this game struck me right away. The art is excellent, especially the backgrounds (which must have taken forever to make). The music was fitting but the vocal effects were kind of weird and didn't seem to fit too well. The game mechanics worked well, but I feel like there could've been more to the eye interrogation sequences. Maybe for a sequel? I hope you make one, and good luck getting on the DS. :)

Gateway II Gateway II

One of the greatest point-n-click games ever...

I love this game. Its puzzles are challenging but not frustrating. The underlying story is intriguing and motivates the player to finish the game. The atmosphere is near-perfect, utilizing simple sound effects and visuals to the fullest extent. There were many memorable parts too, such as the kitchen scene and the phone and telescope puzzle. Overall, excellent game and I hope to see more like it.

Santa in Hell Santa in Hell

Quite Original

Graphics - Very good textures and animation.
Style - Like I said, it's definitely original.
Sound - Perfect sound effects and music that doesn't annoy!
Violence - It's Hell, but there isn't much blood.
Interactivity - Very nice controls, but the jumping and climbing ledges felt kind of unresponsive at times.
Humor - lol ... Santa in Hell

Drowning--_--HALLOWEEN LOOP Drowning--_--HALLOWEEN LOOP

Awesome

This flows so well... wow. Very nice work.

BTW, it reminds me of the same rooms from Resident Evil games.

-=[ Flames of the Sky II ]=- -=[ Flames of the Sky II ]=-

Beautiful

I loved the original Flames of the Sky, it's one of the best songs on the Audio Portal IMO. This is an excellent remix. I like how it's got a very different beat/sound from the original, yet it still has that same feeling that the original gave.